Friday, November 28, 2008

What's a pizzle?

Thank goodness we had turkey to feed Sid last night. We'd run out of dog food earlier that day. So today we had to go to the Feed Barn (local pet suppy store) and stock up on his Nutro natural choice dry food, nutro maxx mini bones and we got him a pizzle. Steve picked it up. It was about 12" long and really hard. It looked like all the other chewy sticks and such by the cash register. Anyway, Steve grabbed it and asked the cashier what is was.

Steve: "What's a pizzle? Is it like the bull's tail?
Cashier: *pause* Uhhh, it's a little more personal than that. *blush*

Okay, so despite knowing what it was we still got it because the cashier said that dogs go crazy over it. And we believed him. Steve presented it to Sid at home and he took it to the living room. He hasn't done a thing since. I tried to encourage him to play with it, to chew it but he wasn't having that. I tried. *shrug*

Voice of Sid: My humans left me home alone all day today. *grrr* I sat in the living room, on the couch and didn't move the whole time. I fell into a deep sleep and when I woke up my humans came back and brought me a gift. Oh boy, I love gifts! I love stuffed animals but they don't buy them for me anymore because my human says I eat them too fast like in five minutes. So this gift. My human told me it's like something that rhymed with bull stick. When I smelled it, my first thought was - I'm not gay. I'm not touching that thing no matter how much my human taunts and teases me with it. It was nice of them for trying. I love my humans!

*Please stop reading if you find fecal matter offensive!!!

Doodie Update: Yes, the thanksgiving dinner caught up to him this morning. It was the wettest pile I've seen him make since he was a puppy and got belly aches. It was like a dark chili without beans but with corn. Eeewee! *dry heave* And he squatted like four times but only once more with output. A very little, sickly output. Steve said he did the same thing tonight and got mad at me for feeding him so much human food :)

No comments: