Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Yummy Thanksgiving

It's just past 11p and Steve & I are winding down. We're listening to classic rock off of Youtube. There was just five of us for Thanksgiving plus Sid and Grey cat. Sid was well behaved for him. There was a long table of appetizers and he didn't touch any of it. Not one chip even. Then during dinner, he didn't go around begging for scraps. He was so good that I gave him a nice sized bowl of dark & white meat turkey, skin, corn & peas. Thank goodness we had leftover turkey for both him and Grey cat. Grey cat woofed hers down. Not as fast as Sid did though. He was out of the kitchen and back to the dining room really quickly. Oh, he didn't jump up on anyone. I was surprised by that, too! Now he's sprawled out on the couch, full as a bull and ready to sleep. So that in a nutshell was Sid's thankgiving dinner.

Voice of Sid: Woo! What a fun day I had and I didn't even go crazy. *pant* I wanted to but for some reason I didn't. Everytime I passed the big, white table in dining room, I smelled the most wonderful things. *inhale* And I know I smelled tortilla chips! It was the first kind of chip I 'stole' from the Fourth of July barbecue. When my human approached me with my bowl of food, I was ready to eat a whole cow. It smelled so good and I wanted to savor every bite but once I started eating, I couldn't stop. I just kept eating and eating. Mmmm. I licked my lips like ten times afterwards. I wish my human gave me a bigger portion :( But it's thanksgiving and I'm thankful for what I got and my humans who love me :)

*Please do not read further if you find fecal matter offensive!

Doodie Update: I wish I could give one. It was dark out and I missed my chance to witness his thanksgiving output. I was upset by this. But I had high hopes that it was big with well-formed, lengthy segments. I don't even think he had tapering difficulty. He didn't linger. I will take a look at it tomorrow. I know where it is.

No comments: