Sunday, November 30, 2008

In The Way

Steve was surfing through some channels last night looking for a good movie to watch. Sid kept getting in the way of the remote. He stands right in front of the satellite receiver so no matter where you are, you can't access it. Steve starts screaming "Honey!". I coaxed him over to me and then he went right back in front of the receiver. When Steve yelled, "Honey!" the third time, Sid went into a down position. He's on the couch next to Steve now.

Voice of Sid: Ha ha ha! I played a trick on my bigger human today. He was trying to watch TV and I stood right in front of it. I smiled at him and then he yelled at me. I was feeling naughty and kept smiling and staring at him. He kept yelling and he was getting all red in the face and I kept smiling. I went into a down only when I thought he was gonna stand up and shoo me away. I don't think he got my joke.

*Please stop reading if you find fecal matter offensive!!!

Doodie Update: Ok, I just took him out and he made a decent pile. In detail. In order of output. A 4" segment, 1" segment, 2" segment then a final 3" segment. And he did a fair (not too much - dribbled instead of squirted) amount of spritzing.

Ya know how they have those anal glands and stuff. I never knew about that before Sid. I thought he was having a problem with his ass. And one day he couldn't stop attacking his ass and we brought him to the vet. They 'expunged' his anal glands. Squirted all over the floor. I asked the vet if this usually takes care of itself and she said yes (and made me feel like I wasted $). I think she sensed that and added, sometimes it gets clogged or stuck or something. So now when I see him attacking his ass I don't stop him cause I figure he needs to suck out his anal liquid. *laugh* Oh goodness, I'm so gross!

No comments: