Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pink Frisbee

We picked up a few things from Petsmart just hours ago. Steve got the two fishes, gold fishes. He's been wanting them since I got him that aquarium for his birthday. He's so excited by them. And though I will most likely not blog about fish poop, I would like to take part in the observation of them. Perhaps in the future they can become occasional featured stories like if they do something spectacular like crap the rainbow or something. Anyway, we picked up Sid's Christmas toys. Two things: A pink frisbee and a christmas ee long'ish dog I think. Just like I let Steve open his birthday present up early, I let Sid have one of his. I gave him the pink frisbee.

Voice of Sid: *nibble* Hi! *nibble* *rip* (Voice of Grace: Sid isn't thinking at the moment. He's just gnawing on that pink frisbee like there's no tomorrow. There are bite-size marks ripped off the side. He's being very possessive of it. Very. He won't even bring it to me. And this boy tried to play with him but he wouldn't let go of it. It wasn't a pretty seen. His prey drive is sooo strong!)

*Please do not read any further if you find fecal matter offensive!!!

Doodie Update: Yesterday, Sid made six doodie mcnuggets. They didn't even melt through the snow. They're still sitting on top of the snow. Picture that.

No comments: