Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Puppy Cam

I have been keeping an eye on my bulldog puppy cam. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pelto-bulldogges--puppy-cam They are so adorable and I don't even like bulldogs. Well, now I do. Actually I do like bulldogs, french bulldogs. Our tenant had one and it was the funniest, cutest dog I'd ever seen. I wanted one immediately but we got the wid instead. Steve has always had german shepherds and though I wasn't loving the idea, Sid was offered to us for free. Well, in exchange for his *eh-hem* services. Breeder lady wanted to stud him a couple of times. Yeah, so over a year ago, Sid got laid. And the breeder lady cracked up that he put his head on her back to rest just as his grandfather did. That was when they did the locking thingie. I'd never witnessed breeding before. It didn't feel entirely natural to me. I suppose it was sorta like a doggie version of an arranged marriage. They just kinda went through the motions. *laugh* Sid was probably thinking about...

Voice of Sid: I got some nice treats today. Man, it was awesome. First the girl hands me a huge bite of her roast beef sandwich. I took it to the other room to have some privacy. Then I came back to the kitchen and *drool* she had another treat for me. Then she makes me do this retarded thing. She yells 'upstairs!' And like a fool, I fly up those stairs and sit down at the top of the landing waiting, just dying for her to say okay, come here. Then she points her finger to the floor in front of her and I have to sit down as quickly as possible right in front of her. This is where it can get tricky. It's very hard not to stare at the treat as she's holding it right in front of my face. I can smell it. I can almost taste it. I salivate and she makes me wait and wait and wait. Then she finally says, 'look at me' and I, without a blink, raise my eyes towards her and give her an obedient but gentle look. Then alas, my treat. My treat! My treat, my treat, my treat...Mmm!

*Please do not read any further if you find fecal matter offensive!!!

Doodie Update: Lately, Steve's been taking Sid out in the morning and I take him out at night. Therefore, due to the darkness, I've been missing out on a lot of potentially good poos. I'm pretty sure it's become a sickness. I find that I have to watch Sid poo. It satisfies me a great deal and I have no idea why. Am I alone on this?

No comments: